The Little Flower Congregation has its origin on 19th March 1931 at Mookkannur, a village 7 kilometres North-East of Angamaly, in the Archdiocese of Ernakulam, Kerala. It was started,as a Society of Brothers under the name ‘Little Flower Brotherhood’ admitting two candidates – Joseph Kachira (Bro. Benedict) and Joseph Nedumpuram (Bro.Arsenius) by late Rev. Fr. Thomas Panat, a priest from the Archdiocese of Ernakulam, who was later known as Fr. Basilius CST. He started the Brotherhood with the permission of Mar Augustine Kandathil the then Archbishop of Ernakulam.As the founder, Rev. Fr. Basilius was all in all of this community. In spite of his whole-hearted, selfless and strenuous efforts and prayers for 15 years, he could not find a steady growth of this community. Therefore, in 1945 with the consent of the members who were all Brothers, Fr. Basilius sought the permission ..
Congratulations to Rev. Fr Jis Jose Kizhakkel CST, who is commissioned as the Naib Sudedar/JC...Read More
Little Flower Major Seminary, Aluva is the Major Formation Centre of the Little Flower Congregation. It is the expression of the far-sighted v...Read More
As a Religious Community we are deeply committed to the care of Children who are less privileged in all aspects of life. Little Flower Congregation ...Read More